Integrated and Optimised Supply Chain (I&OSC) covers the entire route from product creation in R&D to product delivery, it looks at the effectiveness of all parts of the supply chain and assesses how all these parts could be optimally integrated.
In addition to integrating and optimising your Supply Chain model from an internal point of view, the I&OSC approach also reviews how it is best aligned to deliver your business strategy and yield competitive advantage in terms of Quality, Cost, Speed and Customer Service. This proven and tested method includes a review of the following key success elements:
- Alignment of your Supply Chain strategy to the company’s competitive strategy and its business benefits.
- Level of integration of each part of the Supply Chain.
- Performance level of each part of the Supply Chain and of the Supply Chain model as a whole.
- Performance level of the core elements of Manufacturing and of the Manufacturing process as a whole.
- Service levels of your Suppliers and to your Customers.
- Maturity of your Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP) process and its business benefits.
- Evaluation of the best use of IT in your Supply Chain model to deliver business benefits.
Take a moment to have a look at your Supply Chain model with the help of the following questions:Click here to download a detailed I&OSC process and relevant case Studies »
To date, our partners have successfully completed 47 I&OSC projects in 31 countries worldwide.
InReach has the first-hand experience and expertise to help you think through, strategise and implement an integrated and Optimized Supply Chain (incl. Manufacturing Facilities) appropriate for your business to remain competitive. We will be there to see the results.
We typically engage with you on 3 possible levels:
For this service, contact our specialist partners:
Luiz A. Heeren,